Twitter

Twitter @TulayLouise

Sunday 26 June 2011

Photoshoot With Alex Styles

Back in January I did an awesome photoshoot with someone I've always wanted to work with, Alex Styles.
I found an really good make-up artist who I worked with before on 2010 LO'Real Trophy Awards.
Her name is Luci Ashford and I totally recommend her to anyone! We even used an air brush which was so cool, I felt like a famous person lol.

Anyways we travelled down to Wolverhampton and when we got there we got greeted by Alex and also a assistant called Lucy. She was studying photography at college and came a long to help assist our photo shoot and see how it works. It was really awesome, we took my clothes out of my massive suitcase and hung up which outfits we were going to use.

See below for some results :);

I call this Velma, because it reminds me of something out of The Flintstones.

Another one which we used with some cool material. 

One of my favorite shots from the Ring Flash :)


And Another

I made this top out of tights :)
I love this image, I found an image as inspiration which made me recreate it on my own way.


Hope you enjoyed it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment