Twitter

Twitter @TulayLouise

Sunday 26 June 2011

Continuation From Greece 2011

I'm going to be posting a lot of photo's from my travels in Greece.
Such a fantastic place and I want everyone to enjoy what I enjoyed by viewing the photo's!
I'm going back next year and I can't bloody wait, met so many gorgeous people out there too.
It makes me go all funny just thinking about the stupid, embarasing stuff we did lol.

Here goes;


Here are my pasty white legs on the first day :D


The gorgeous mountain which we saw from the hotel, just beautiful.


A little cricket which shortly died after this picture by a bird.


Callum on Lindos Beach, Very pebbly beach but with the lush mediterrian sea I dont mind :)


Me posing on the beach lol, rather windy here but good cause it was so hot.


This was a gorgeous greek guy doing press ups on the beach and couldnt resist but to take a snap tehehe


Still looking white on the first day! Chilling on Lardos Beach


It was sooooo uncomfy walking on these pebbles lol.

Slight bit of a tan/burn from the first day hahaha



Callum on his sun bed :)

Me on my sun bed :)

Chilling by the pool on our first day!


The evening sunset setting on the mountain

 2nd night in Memories Bar, Lardos. With my new addition my light/frog.

The day after :)
No make-up shot of the morning after


Callum with his turban on lol.


Lardos Beach, exploring

Callum walking along the really painful stones


Me and Cal on our way to Pefkos for a steaming night!


Waiting for zee bus


Pefkos by night ;)


The Collusium Restaurant





Thats it for now, got plenty of photos to come!
Have a great day in the lovely sun shine :)

Love & Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment