Twitter

Twitter @TulayLouise

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Beach Shoot

Hey hey hey

Hope everyone is ok and had a lovely weekend in the wonderful rainy weather... not!
Isnt it funny that the weekdays are always nice and sunny and then it gets to the weekend and it's rubbish weather.

I've currently got a Photoshoot booked with Alan Crampton and I tell you now, I am going to rock it because I have wanted to do a beach shoot for soooo long!
Rolling around in the sand, nude, semi nude and clothed. I've got so many great poses and ideas for it especially after watching America's Next Top Model where the girls got sent to Australia and posed with Male Models.
If only that had been me..... lol.

Anyways, It's going to be in Broadstairs at the begining of August as it was Re-scheduled from this weekend due to our fantastic weather conditions of rain!

Keep tuned.... I got a few shoots up my sleeve :)

Heres some pictures of the beach ill be shooting at;



I hope these cliff things are at the Beach as I have some awesome ideas.
If you look really closely you can see a little arch way inbetween the cliff rocks.
Thats where I wanna be ;)

Love and Peace xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment