Twitter

Twitter @TulayLouise

Sunday 31 July 2011

Daisy Chains...

Good evening!

I have been so excited for this weekend to come and its already ended. 
Why oh why must weekends be over so quickly :(?

I've been searching through sales finding some amazing buys which are going to come in really handy on shoots.
Tonight I have been planning and drawing out outfits and stuff for an upcoming shoot eek.
I always find I go a bit wild and go to a shoot with 10 ideas rather than 1 lol, I just cant help myself my brain is just flowing with creativity and ideas all the time.

So anyway's I got some nice dresses and one which would make an amazing fashion shot, I have an idea in mind using a fan so it blows the dress. I also bought this gorgeous flowing top and another flowing flowery top. But the excitement didn't end there... I found some of my sisters hair extensions today (with clips whoo) so I'm stealing them so I can make some big gorgeous scruffy plaits. 

Here's a quick preview of me playing with them earlier.





I've got so many ideas and styling changes in mind that I'm having to draw and write them out so I can remember :P.

My friend has lent me her black leotard which is lush and in the middle it is see through which I thought would come in for a more sexy shot. I'm thinking... darkish lighting, like moody. I also bought a cool metal clock guitar from a car boot sale for a bargin of £1! Which I think would look so so cool in a photo.

I did a car boot sale today and also took some money to go wondering for treasures myself... and voila!
I bought a vintage 3 way mirror, vintage lampshade, 2 lush cushions with lace and roses on and also 2 pretty flower photo frames.


Have a happy Sunday



No comments:

Post a Comment