Twitter

Twitter @TulayLouise

Thursday 21 July 2011

Shoot With Mark

Recently, I worked with a great Photographer called Mark MamboPhoto. I met Mark during a group photo shoot previously this year, he is such a great guy and gives great comments whilst modelling.
I felt totally confident with Mark and I also had a great Make-up Artist, Emma Downes. Who did a wondeful job with her creative little fingers.

We shot at Saracen House, Stony Stratford in Milton Keynes. I've never been to that Studio before but it was sooo cute and had an amazing mirror in the make-up room! Lights all the way around it :). 

We had 2 hours to shoot so we cramped in 3 looks which had a lot of make-up changes to each look. We firstly started off very simple and beautiful with a flower head band which I bought a long with me.

This photograph cannot be used or copyrighted without the Photographers Permission

This is a result of our first look.

We then went on and wanted to try something slightly more creative, so we came up with the idea of making the eye in to a flower. Me and Emma sat there picking off petals off of flowers to stick around the eye.
Fortuently they were fake flowers so it wasnt so easy to stick to the face, but we managed it!


We decided to do the eye in a yellow eye shadow to represent the centre of a flower.

After this look we decided to go for the look I was so excited for!
I went to a car boot sale and purchased a really interesting dog collar for 10p!
I bought it home and washed it and then ebayed some feathers.
When the feathers came I frantically sewed in feathers into the dog collar and voila! 
I had made a beautiful little head peice. 
Heres some piccies;



Enjoy :)

More to follow
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment