Twitter

Twitter @TulayLouise

Thursday 25 August 2011

Foto Retro Final Results

Recently I did a Photo Shoot with Steve, Foto Retro where we shot in a lovely studio called Saracen House.
I have been there quite a lot recently and I love it!! Great place!
If your interested in booking me for a shoot, I defiantly recommend booking Saracen House. Andrew Griffiths is the owner and he is full of fun and a totally awesome guy! Best Studio in Milton Keynes in my opinion.

When I arrived at Saracen House I was greeted by a very friendly guy, Steve.
I've not worked with Steve before so it was a great pleasure working with him and he also bought a long some Stockings and Garnments from Stockings & Romance which gave him the stuff.
We did lots of different looks and yesterday he sent me some images so I could have a sneaky peak and I love them!!

Here are some of them;


This hat was a Prop which Steve bought a long and it worked with my outfit!
I bought the outfit from Camden in London last year, came in to great use ;)



This pink item of clothing I am wearing is by Stockings and Romance and so are  the stockings.
They are Nylon Stockings and are way better than the cheap crap you buy from Ann Summers.
Here we used my Pink feather bower and used the bed upstairs to create this image.


Here is another image of me wearing the sailor like dress.


At last but not least here is also another image with the Sailor Dress on.



These knickers were also by Stockings and Romance and the Hat prodivided was by Steve.


Another shot of the feather bower look.


Ring by me!!! I made it :D! Will be selling my rings soon hehe.

xoxo

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment