Twitter

Twitter @TulayLouise

Tuesday 30 August 2011

More Photos from Foto Retro

Morning everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed a very relaxing nice long 3 day weekend :).
If only every weekend could be 3 days eh....

During the weekend, I had recieved my CD through the post from Steve, Foto Retro.
And rummaged through the CD and found some images which would look great once edited, so thanks to Steve for allowing me to edit the photo's they looked really cool.

Wanna see some :P?


I did my own hair and make-up for the photo shoot and thought it was best to keep it nice and plain.
So I went with dark eyeliner and natural looking coloured lips.


This was our final look which we did upstairs on the bed at Saracen House, amazing little studio!!


This was our 3rd look which we tried, we used the fan machine to make the effect of the dress blowing.


This was one of our strongest looks!


I love this corset!! Was so tight but so worth it :)

xoxo

Feedback would be great!
You can comment on my posts

Love and Peace

x Toots x

No comments:

Post a Comment