Twitter

Twitter @TulayLouise

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Monday 12th

Less than a week to go until I shoot with Peter Whitfield and I cannot bloody wait!
Only downside is my blue wig which is coming which is gorgeous is not going to be here in time :(
So devestated!!

But we have so many looks to do it's going to be one amazing session!
Getting at least 1 photo from each look will do but for our erotica series it would be good to get about 5-6 photos of the same look but different poses.

If your on Facebook you can check out all my modelling posts and photos and what I am up to;
Go to Facebook - Search - Tulay Louise-xo, press 'like'.

I need to book in more shoots so fingers crossed I will be working with my all time favvvvourite photographer of mine, Tina Eisen!!
She is going to be a photographer for Vogue or Britians Next Top Model one day, I tellz ya!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment