Twitter

Twitter @TulayLouise

Friday 2 September 2011

Photo Shoot in the Planning...

On Monday 12th September, I am going to be working with a Photographer called Peter Whitfield.
He is based in Chester and we have a huge amount of stuff which we are going to be photographing!
I cant wait!!

Wanna know some of the things that we are going to be shooting.... well that would be telling... :P

Ok ok... here goes;
Errotica, Latex, High Fashion Beauty Shots, Creative Head Shots and whatever else we fancy on the day!
I'm really hoping that Emma can come along and do the photo shoot with us as I need her help and her make-up skills!

The Studio looks AMAZING its huge and I cant wait to get there!
It's going to be so damn fun!!

I have to say... totally off topic but damn The Wanted are sooo lush! (well only 2 of them)


Damnnnnn this guy is fineee!




Total nomness!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment