Twitter

Twitter @TulayLouise

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Monday's Shoot

On Monday 12th, I had a photographer who I was supose to be working with however he decided to cancel just 5 days before the shoot and I had to some how find a Photographer to fill the place.
I had taken Monday half off, off of work and so did the Make-up Artist, however after a few hours of spamming Facebook I eventually found 2 photographers to work with.

The Photographers were Karen Boyle and also Tina Eisen. I loveeeee working with Tina she is my favourite photographer ever and is going to be fricking amazing one day!! I hope that Tina shoots for Vogue or Britians Next Top Model one day <3

So my day started when I got  up for work at 6 and then left work at 12pm as I was doing half day.
I was getting nervous and excited so I scurried home and got ready for the 3pm Shoot.
I picked up Emma from Newport Pagnell and travelled all the way down to Fenny Stratford to shoot with Karen Boyle.

I have not shot with Karen before so it was great to finally work with another new Photographer. Karen was very polite and very sweet and knew exactly what she wanted, which for me is great as I like someone who knows what they want from a shoot.
We started off with a Belly Dancer sort of look with a coin head piece and sharong which looked really cool! We also had Nipple Tassles which were designed by Tattooed Annie's (Check her out on Facebook she has amazing stuff)
Here is a sneaky peak of it;



I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

We then had time for a quick change which was a corset which Karen had designed herself with a Tutu which Karen had also designed by herself. Her pieces are amazing and I am very privaleged to be able to model more of her amazing designs on our next shoot :D!

We decided to go for the Gold Corset and Gold Head Piece with the tutu and some material at the back, I think they come out really well seeing as we could only shoot for 5-10 minutes as I had to hurry off to my next shoot.




Here is a shot of what the outfit looks like, it's difficult to picture from above but it was so lovely!

After we had shot this outfit, me and Emma speeded down to Old Stratford from Fenny Stratford, me thinking it was down the road but nope it was 10 miles away.
We got to Saracen House which we were shooting at litterally just on time and was greeted by Andrew and Tina :D.

I defiantly recommend shooting at Saracen House, its my favourite Studio in Milton Keynes.
They have great rates and really friendly people.

Once I got to Saracen, I gave Tina the biggest hug ever :D!
And we started on our first look which was a latex corset but we didnt shoot the panties as they didnt go very well with the outfit.
But I think we got some really cool shots of it :)

After that shoot we litterally had 10 minutes to fit in a quick make-up change and another look.
This time we used a vintage swimming hat and went for bright coloured make-up.
Here is a real sneaky peak;



Hope you have enjoyed! :) <3
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment