Twitter

Twitter @TulayLouise

Monday 26 September 2011

Nail Shoot

On Saturday 24th September, I had arranged with a lady called Michaela who wanted to do my nails and toe nails for a photo shoot which was planned on the Friday. Michaela has been doing nails for a year and a half and she did my toes which are a chrome colour and also acrylics on my nails which are red sparkly tips.

I had to have my nails really long so it was ridiculously hard to text with these on as my blackberry keys are sooooo tiny! So anyways after my nails were done I went home and packed for Sundays shoot with Karen Boyle who I worked with not too long ago.

On Sunday, I picked up Emma who is a Make-up Artist I have worked a lot with recently, she is fantastic and very much recommend her to anyone who is interested in a MUA in Milton Keynes.
Once we got to Karen's Studio we started the make-up straight away whilst Karen was running through with us of what the plans were for the shoot, about 15 minutes later Michaela turnt up with her friend Kim who were also modelling their nails and toes that day.

The Shoot was mainly focused on nails and toes so I had to take some back-stage pictures, so fortuently you do not see my face in many shots. But it was great its good to put into my Portfolio as I havnt actually got any close up product photographs. I love having a wide range of varitey throughout my portfolio.

Here are a picture of my nails when they were ridiculously long;


Luckily they got filed down after but still need to file them more as there slightly long still lol.


Here was a look which we didnt shoot but I was just playing around with cool funky stuff



This was also another look we did however it was not of the face, only hands.


Here is a garnment which Karen made!


And here is my dramatic make-up done by Emma :)

Peace & Love

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment