Twitter

Twitter @TulayLouise

Sunday 8 May 2011

Artistic Work

I have chosen a few Arty photo's I have done with Titus Powell. 
I love Titus's work, his lighting is spot on and the out come is just fantastic. 
I think he is one of my favourite photographers that I have ever worked with along with the beautiful Tina Eisen!
These are also censored in a silly way, I'm not that great with photo shop, so I'm not that brainy enough to get a nice censor over the photo's lol.
You'll have to bare with my crappy spikey bubble, haha!



This was the first nude look that me and Titus went for, I was slightly nervous at first as this was my first nude shoot, but I felt great and alive after a couple of minutes. It was great that I had the material to play with as it was fun playing around with it getting it to flow with the fan.


I LOVE this photo! I have a very funny backstage picture, where Hannah is trying to oil my body up, I'm pulling a hideous face and Titus is looking mega jolly in the background lol!!!!!
The lighting in this shot is lush, I love it and I also love the grey background! This was the first ever time I got my boob's out in a photo shoot before. It was good though, I enjoyed it and the outcome is fantastic!


Hilarious!

This is another favourite of mine... I remember whilst getting ready for this shot, Titus wanted the tassely material to come down in a V shape, which I think works great. I like how you can see but not see the breast area, but I think the lighting and pose works well together :)



This was a shot we did lying down. I love this one (to be honest, I love them all lol) But the way Titus positioned me works really well.
I like how my hair comes out too and that it is all scattered about.

I'll be blogging recent and previous work I have already done. 




On Sunday 8th August
I worked with John Brown, David Cook and Tricia who helped assist!
I have got a few pictures which I will share on my blog, however I have put funny censors over the private areas!
The theme was art nude with a couple of props!
But here are a few that I have received so far...


This is one of our first low key images.


This is a pretty simple pose, we were trying to just get a simple close up photo but looking away.


This was an idea from a picture which we tried to recreate in our own way.
However, it was going to be a close up photo originally of the boob and the pearls but we found it actually worked ok as a portrait shot!


This was a Chinese parasol prop which we thought we would try out! We wanted to see the outcome it would give us and this is pretty much what we come out with!


No comments:

Post a Comment