Twitter

Twitter @TulayLouise

Monday 9 May 2011

Greece 2011

Good morning everybody!

Hope everyone is well and feeling refreshed after there weekend!
I thought my weekend went very slow but that was only because holiday was on the brain and my friend was working all weekend.

I'm currently going to Lardos, Rhodes on Saturday for 2 whole weeks! I have been trying to find Greek Photographers which are situated there but it is extremely difficult! I've found some in Athens and Crete which fortuently you have to get a plane to visit from where I'm staying so that went out of the window :(.

If anybody knows anyone who lives out there and by chance there a photographer please please give me a shout! I am up for doing Nude, Beach and Location work. If not then I'll use my digi cam and get my friend to just take nice photo's hahaha.

Here is some photo's I got from Google of where we are staying, it looks beautiful and I cannot wait to get there!
I think this week is going to go slow, noooo!





Cant wait to get here it looks lush!!! :D

Have a great day, peace & love! x


No comments:

Post a Comment