Twitter

Twitter @TulayLouise

Sunday 8 May 2011

Photo Shoot with Alan Walker

Recently in April I had a photo shoot with Alan Walker.
I travelled to Aylesbury in which the photo shoot was being held at, firstly we started off shooting at Alan's and then we went on to a deserted warehouse which was awesome! It had tones of props within itself and I was running around rumaging through this rubbish. Unfortuently we didn't get long to shoot in there so the props I found we did not use :(.

Whilst changing outfits in the Warehouse, baring in mind I was starkers! 2 members of the police came in and wondered what we were doing, I was currently wearing a see through piece of material which I fastened together with a belt. Fortuently this idea was then copied so it's not so unique any more but here is some of the images from the shoot!

Enjoy :)










My favourite one is the very top one! 
I ordered this see through outfit from Ebay and then found the awesome bow in an boutique shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment