Twitter

Twitter @TulayLouise

Sunday 8 May 2011

Shoot in Portugal

Back in July 2010, I dated an awesome Photographer called Titus Powell who did some amazing photographs of me and I love dearly!

You will see more of my work by Titus as we go on during the blog, but I won't post all of my work with him now.

We started off deciding that we were going to shoot in the morning and in the evening. Firstly we walked around the beach and found a little spot near a light house which looked tempting, as we slowly got there we decided that was our first location in which we was going to shoot.


We found this little spot after we had something to eat and was slightly tipsy from drinking a tad too many Mojito's! 
This was a fantastic evening and was so much fun.

This was from a shot we did from the first location, I was sitting on a bunch of rocks which had these awesome patterns in and the lines in this picture I loved the most.



All three of these shots were from the morning location which we found. There were some Portuguese men near the light house (bottom photo) with a motorbike in which we was tempted to get in the shot. 
However the guy sat on the bike and it didnt look right lol.

This was on a balcony, I was very tipsy here after a Mojito.


These two photo's were taken in the evening when the sun was slowly sun setting. 
A lot of people were whistling and shouting whilst we were doing these photo's it was great and so much fun!


These were the rocks I was lying on. (Black and white photo above with the lines)

Location: Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal

No comments:

Post a Comment